A Problem-solving Approach to Information LiteracyeBook - 2010
- Build effective search strategies for solving information problems
- Evaluate and use information and information sources
- Apply information skills to the writing process
- Be at ease with numeric information
- Integrate information skills for smooth problem solving
- Maintain their new fluency with information
Organized into chapters that examine different ways in which information is structured, Information Pathways will help students develop and evaluate strategies for finding and adopting information.