Investing in Entrepreneurs
A Strategic Approach for Strengthening your Regional and Community EconomyeBook - 2010
A compelling argument for placing entrepreneurship at the heart of economic development provides a guidebook for how this can be done efficiently, effectively, and equitably.
* A unique tool for mapping and managing entrepreneurial activity in a community or region to permit the identification of the strengths and weaknesses of its economic portfolio
* 50 examples from the field showing the development of entrepreneurial skills, the movement of businesses through lifecycles, and interventions to increase and improve entrepreneurial activity
* Illustrations that explain the concepts graphically
* Appendices with templates, plans, and more
* A comprehensive bibliography of important reference sources in the enterprise development field