Bullies in the Workplace
Seeing and Stopping Adults Who Abuse Their Co-workers and EmployeesBook - 2015
A team of interdisciplinary experts provides an up-to-date review of current theories, empirical research, and management strategies that will help organizations address workplace bullying through both prevention and intervention.
* Takes a lifespan developmental approach to understanding workplace bullying
* Offers specific recommendations for preventing workplace bullying
* Shares and addresses real-life stories
* Provides sample policies and investigation formats
* Features chapters written by noted scholars, human resource professionals, psychologists, and attorneys